Make a contribution to bailout.nyc through venmo, and we will donate 100% to bail funds across the country via communitybailfunds (you can also donate directly at that link).Donate with Venmo
The unjust deaths of George Floyd, Ahmaud Arbery, Breanna Taylor & many more black people have caused nationwide protests to quell the injustice. Thousands of protesters, who have not been proven guilty, are in jail. Your contribution will provide bail for those who cannot afford it.
Listen to George Floyd: "I can't breathe," as the Cop, Derek Chauvin, holds his neck to the ground.
- Spotify is matching employee donations 200%, and Ny (one of our team members, see below) works at Spotify and will be having Spotify match the donations that we receive.
- We have repurposed the homepage of bailoutnyc to support #blacklivesmatter.
- We are not the @bailoutnycmay venmo account that is associated with the FreeThemAll2020 Twitter account. That account is no longer accepting donations (see here).
- Learn more about effective policy for ending police violence at Campaign Zero.
- You can still donate to help service workers here.